Renting a bus can seem like such an easy task. You pay for the rental service, get in the vehicle of your choice and go from point A to point B. No prior reflection is required.
Unfortunately, this is not entirely the case for everyone. Different people have different needs, and these needs must be taken into account when choosing the right vehicle for your next trip. It is essential to start by defining exactly what your needs are before making a final decision, and then you can think about what type of bus is right for you.
In the framework of the start of a season of study tours and walk that schools and lyceums carry out throughout the country, we should be attentive to the type of vehicles that we hire. To avoid inconveniences or that the services run the risk of being suspended, it is very crucial that the buses comply with the current regulations.
However, there are several things you need to know about Minibus Hire in Essex. Below are the requirements that you must take into account when hiring a bus or minibus service:
- Establish in the written contract who is responsible for driving and how any problems are assumed.
- Require that the driver have a professional license and that the bus has a technical revision, a driving license and compulsory daily insurance.
- Make sure that if the trip lasts more than five hours, the bus must have two drivers.
- The vehicle must have all the authorizations of the Ministry of Transport and Telecommunications to perform the service.
- If a bus is hired to leave the country, it cannot be more than 10 years old and must have international insurance that will be required at customs.