Beacon Health Options are maintaining a team of clinical staff to respond to all member and provider calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The beacon addiction treatment coverage company is having built a support network of medical professionals and a structure of recovery-focused programs and effective partnerships.
Beacon Health Options are also running the Stamp Out Stigma program, which aims to end the stigma associated with mental illness and substance abuse. All decisions are based on the company’s level of care criteria.
Coverage for Addiction Treatment Services
- Drug and alcohol abuse are incredibly damaging effects on individuals, their families, and entire communities. Beacon addiction treatment coverage is available to help addicted people recover from these problems, but isn’t cheap and presents a significant stumbling block for many people.
- You are deciding to get help and working on one’s recovery that is hard enough without having to worry about the financial aspects of treatment. Due to the high cost of rehab treatment, many addicted individuals are reluctant to seek the help that they so desperately need even if they want to live a life that is once again clean and sober.
- It has put certain provisions in place to classify addiction as a mental illness. As a result, insurance companies are having to put coverage in place for treatment.
- If you have Beacon Health Options insurance coverage, you should be able to have some, if not all, of the costs of rehab covered for you and take the first step on the road to living a better life.
- Thanks to your insurance coverage, you will be able to benefit from some of the elements in your plan to fully or partially cover the cost of going to rehab.
- Now that addiction is recognized as a treatable, manageable, chronic disease and not a moral failing, more help is out there for you as well.